Friday, March 5, 2010

Who's got their tickets to the gun show?



You better get em fast cause these babies are on fiiiiiiiiiire!

Oh yeah, me and Tony hit it hard tonight! I completed the Back &Biceps workout plus the Ab Ripper X! aaaaaand earlier today I ran off 440 calories on the treadmill! Talk about sweat!!!

I think I'm finally getting the hang of P90X. The mistake I made was going into it thinking I was gonna be a pro... boy, was I wrong! NOW I'm okay with that, it took a few little hissy fits to get me here, but I'm alright, I'm trying my best!


I made my super duper amazzzzing protein shake again tonight!

Recipe as follows:
2 scoops of vanilla whey protein
1 c. cold water
Handful of fresh strawberries (thanks, Mom and Dad! :))
Half of a banana (last night I used a whole one)
1 tbsp. peanut butter
and ICE!

Sooooo good!


Weigh in is tomorrow! I'm kind of scared... I don't know if it's farmiliar thoughts or what but I'm afraid the scale will show me an ugly number. I know I'm working out and taking protein so it's a possibility, I just don't want to fall back into that, everrr! I'll take measurements, too.

'til then, ladies and gents!

BRING IT!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sister,tryin to take over the world? haha way to go. A bear chases you, I think you might win

    ReplyDelete