Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am not a quitter!!

So, here's the deal. I'm totally intimidated and I need to stop.
Yesterday I woke up soooo sore from Chest &Back. I found my upper body has zero strength BUT [a good but] I can't let that get me down. I really want to build my arms.
Last night was Plyometrics and let me tell you, it was HARD! And to be completely honest, I didn't finish. I took an intentional BREAK, ended up throwing myself a big fat pity party, said "I JUST CAN'T DO IT!", cried a little and gave up with 32 minutes to go. THEN it went downhill from there. I won't go into detail but today I am very disappointed in myself. It won't happen again. Today I am sick, I am tired and so guilty.
Don't get me wrong, I am feeling the 30 minutes I put in, my legs are sore, but I should have finished.
LESSON LEARNED!!
I think until I can build my endurance, I'm going to do some modifying. I am going to get back into my running, do P90's Ab Ripper DAILY with a FEW of the other P90 workouts... just maybe not in order. I used to pump out over 60 squats and now I'm complaining over a few in Plyometrics... I just have to build myself back up. I can't believe I let myself get back to this point. I was fairly fit before... now I'm back to square one.

Oh well, the only person I have to blame is myself.. too many Butterfingers and Oatmeal cream pies.
I feel like such a quitter... BROWNS ARE NOT QUITTERS!!!! I will do this!
I've got some real trouble areas I need to work on. My mid section really needs some tightening. I miss my abs! [Sigh!] My love handles are back with a vengeance, my legs [everything about them; calves, knees, thighs...] are just bad and this butt of mine could use a good old LIFT!
I refuse to look like this for summer. I will be firm again!
Time to kick it up a notch!
Rockin body, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment