Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hurry! Hide the cake!

Hi, my name is Nicole and I am addicted to sweets!

I CAN'T STOP EATING!!

I have probably gained 15 pounds over the past few weeks, no joke. I'm disgusting. [I say this as a delicious FUNFETTI cake bakes in my oven!]

I've fallen off the wagon and I can't seem to find it! I'm hoping to find it again on Tuesday... the cake should be gone by then! Yeah, it's that bad!

I've been so stressed and hurting! So many painful memories keep trying to re-surface. I've cried so much the past few nights... I feel like the old me; the crazy me! I don't like her.

I turn to food [I never used to] and when I'm done, I'm sick and so angry with myself! I feel horrible! Forget any type of cute clothes this summer, I guess! THIS needs to be hidden!!! Jeans it is!

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment