Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tony Horton would be ashamed!


Okay, people! I'm here, I'm alive... barely, but I am. Hands callused and shaky, stomach in my throat, what more do you want? I did it! Day 1 P90X - CHEST &BACK COMPLETED!

Here's what went down:
I wake up, tired, but prepared to face the day. Breakfast consisted of a cup of nonfat, strawberry yogurt, 10 almonds and a kiwi. Feeling bad about not pushing play recently, totally intimdated... I know my P90 is sitting in my dresser drawer. Tony's calling me out. I get dressed, shovel toys out of the way and make a big enough path for me to do my thaaang and PUSH PLAY!
Okay, stretching... warming up... hurting already!? There is no way! Then, the real workout begins. Here we go!
Push ups; standard: 17
Pull ups: 6, assisted
Push ups; military style: 15
pull ups: 1 ALL BY MYSELF, 3 assisted
Push ups; wide: 12
Pull ups: FOUR
Push ups; decline: 10
Heavy pants; 20 pound weights: 11
5th set push ups; diamond: 8
Lawnmowers; 20 pound weights: 10
Divebombers: 12
Backflies; resistant band: 5
Pull ups; wide: 5
Push ups; standard: 12
Pull ups; reverse: 2!? REALLY!?
Push ups; military: 6
Pull ups; assisted: GOAL 8, did 8

*Changed a dirty diaper that was calling my name, yeah, I was that desperate!*
Push ups; widefly: GOAL 5, did 15!!! :)
Heavy pants; 20 pound weights: 7
Push ups; decline: 7
Lawn mower; lef; 20 pound weight: 6
Lawn mower; right; 20 pound weight: 10
Push ups; diamond: 7
Backflies; resistant band: 13
Divebombers: 12
Quick little cool down... yeaaaah. Now I know why they called it P90X

I've got blisters on me fingerssss!

I totally could have brought up my breakfast numerous times throughout the workout, but I held it in and made it through. I topped it off with a protein shake made with chocolate whey, 1 c. LF soy milk and fresh strawberries. This time, it wasn't so bad.
Lunch is cooking now, lemon and pepper seasoned chicken breast, brown rice and mixed vegetables...

I don't feel DONE anymore... I may pick another workout later, use my weights or take a run on the treadmill. Whatever I do, I'll be back!

Don't fret, this was not the death of me! I have a pulse again!!!

BRING IT!!

2 comments:

  1. way to go sis! I too have decided to start into it again. Mother working out behind my back was the push I needed I guess. Here we go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo, GOOOOO! We're well on our way to being slim and sexy by summer! LET'S DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete