Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where's my heart at?

To be completely honest, I haven't been putting my heart into this. I want it sooo badly but I give in sooo easily! WHY!?

Jess posted brazillian beauties throughout her kitchen... I e-mailed her pictures so I can do the same. Something's gotta change here!!

I told the kids that there's going to be some changes. They want a snack and ask for chips and cookies... they are 3 and 4 years old... how sad is that? I'm restocking the house with only good foods so when I feel like giving in, I don't reach for crap! Not only that, but I want my family to be healthy! Aiden naturally has a bigger build, I don't want him getting fat.

I've been doing some sarchingg for other things I can be doing with P90x. My Oxygen magazines have a lot of different tips and exercises and online I came across Zuzana Light from BodyRock!

I'm going to keep up with her workouts. I think I'll run at the first part of the day, BodyRock mid-day and P90X in the evenings.

I keep reminding myself that summer is just around the corner! That means shorts and bikinis... and these big thunder thighs are not ready yet!!!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP, that is a lot of working out! Don't burn yourself out to the point you have no desire to work out. It can happen.

    Kudos to you for wanting you and your family to be healthy. I want that for me too. Too bad I'm not allowed to exercise yet. GRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. them brazilian watchdogs really work!! And you say you "blow your diet", you just had an oopsie!

    ReplyDelete