Monday, March 8, 2010

Attack of the GIANT CUPCAKE!

What can I say... bad couple of days. Birthdays and nutrition do not mix... 'nuff said.

Aunt Beth reminded the boys it was Mommy's birthday today and got them all excited. We went to town for a cake mix and lots and lots of sprinkles, came home, ate some chicken balls [aka popcorn chicken, haha] and made a giant cupcake! It was really good [super sweet] and the boys loved doing it for me!

Back to working out and eating super duper clean tomorrow! I'm excited! I've really gotten into working out again and I don't know if it's just me but I can totally see and feel a difference in my arms!

Call me weird but I just love the feel of a good workout; sore, dripping with sweat.

I left town with a new set of dumbells and a new workout dvd;
PERSONAL TRAINING WITH JACKIE

I hope it's good! I'll probably pop in in tomorrow, maybe while the boys are at school...

uuuuugh school! That means another chaotic morning that I am not looking forward to! Sigh, until then, I suppose! Here's to getting back on track!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, birthdays don't count when dieting, didn't you know that?! Glad the boys made your day special!

    ReplyDelete