Monday, March 29, 2010

So much for Tuesday, TODAY is the day!

I was laying so comfortably in my nice warm bed [the boys were coming in from time to time, but even so, I was enjoying not getting up!] when my phone rang. Little did I know it was my sister kicking my cake-eating butt into shape before I had even opened my eyes!!!

Here's the deal! I call her one day with what I expect from her, ie: a mile on the treadmill and a workout of her choice... and she will call me the next, doing the same. Reasonable right?

By the end of today I need to have gotten in at least 3 miles on the treadmill, a P90X workout, random toning exercises and at least 80 oz. of water. " think I can, I think I can..."

I have to! I need to do some quick toning!

I'm actually looking forward to this challenge. A lot of the time, that's all I need! We also decided to blog daily to hold ourselves accountable. Ooooooh yeah! This is really happening!

Am I really on my way to being sexy again!? We shall seeeeee!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment