Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED!

I'm excited to say that my lovely delivery man left a package at my door... "I think it is... I hope it is... IT IS!" P90X AND SHAKEOLOGY!

Tonight I will, yet again, stop at the store for the last few things I need and take a before picture. I suppose I will take one days 30, 60 and 90, too!


Day 1 - TOMORROW!
I'm going to try getting up before the kids do... start the day off with HOPEFULLY an hour on the treadmill and begin my 1,400 calorie day [Thanks for the help, Coach!]

Suuuuuper excited! BRING IT!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo... looove the profile pic. Wow you look great! lol Why even work out?! I wanna see you put it all on the table. You need before and after pics. I would, but I think there's a law against it. lol

    ReplyDelete