Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cold feet?

I can't really explain how I'm feeling this morning. Definitely not bringin' it, though! Sigh.. I was so pumped when I got my packages last night! The plan was to go to town to get some things to mix in with my Whey and my Shakeology and a few other things. Sam and the boys wanted to get dinner first which I was dreading! I thought of it as ONE LAST HOORAH! Big mistake! I came home feeling like crap! So un-necessary! We got back home, turned on P90X [I wanted to see what I was getting into] and bummed myself out instantly! My pull up bar hasn't come in yet and the whole first dvd is push ups and PULL UPS! THEN [yes, the dreaded THEN] I had Sam take my before shots... UGH! I knew I looked bad but not that bad! I know I won't get anywhere drowning myself in self-pity, but I feel like I'll never have the results I'm looking for!! I've got a long way to go!

Note to self: Get up and get over it!!!

There are plenty of other things I can be doing... I did it before, I can do it now!

I just finished my first Shakeology. It wasn't bad! I used the peanut butter cup recipe. Tomorrow I'll try the Thin Mint!

Okay, feeling a little better. I think it took me going back and reading my sorry excuses to realize what I have to do! Who knows, my other package may even come today and I refuse to let this day to go waste!

Here's to today!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah sister enough with the party. BRING IT!!!! You're a Brown, you can do it. It starts out little by little. Rome wasn't built in a day. Come on Bring it! You CAN be Fabuloso lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Jess, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete