Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Change. Body &Mind.



We all have changes we'd like to make some time in our lives. We also have choices. You see, we as people have the ability to change. We can change our hair, our clothes... our attitudes!

Today I am making a change! I'm not changing my hair or my clothes, [I'm still in my bed clothes, thank you, children!] I'M CHANGING MY MIND!

For the past almost two years, I've had my mind set on being thin. Even sick thin. "Anything to lose weight and look good!" or so I thought!

A few days ago I came across something [or should I say, someone] life-changing! Barbie Decker. What an amazing woman! You haven't seen dedication until you've seen Barbie. She's changed me forever. Even more so, she's saved me!

I've been walking down a very crooked path. Not eating, eating very little, losing sleep over what I could or couldn't eat, allowing the scale to determine my moods... I could go on and on! Don't get me wrong, I still think thin looks good, but I also believe with all of my heart that if I wouldn't have changed my thinking and if I don't change my ways, my husband will someday in the very near future, no longer have a wife, my children will no longer have a mother... I wouldn't be a daughter, a sister, an aunt... only a memory!

I've taken a step and I am READY to change. I plan to up my calories and work out HARD [I've ordered P90X, Iron Gym and Shakeology] I am going to transform my body! Yes, I am going to be thin, but I will also be firm and lean!

I cannot wait to start this journey! Here's to change!

Thank you, Barbie!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Stuff like this makes me cry :) and remember whY I do what I do: Coach. Thanks, girl!!! You CAN and WILL get there. IT takes patience and hard work. GO GET IT!!!! Barbie :)

    ReplyDelete