Monday, April 26, 2010

Could this be progress?!

Things are looking up! I'm staying super focused and super motivated and it's paying off! I lost 4 pounds last week! :)

I set myself a goal of 115, I was 118 Saturday morning, sooooo 3 pounds to go it seems!

I find myself wondering though, can I keep that goal? Weight loss is a sick, twisted game. My first round at weight loss after P was born, my goal was 125... then it was 115, then 110... and so on and so forth. Can I stay happy and work with my appearance at 115? I need to! I don't want to be sucked in again... I guess that's something that will always be in the back of my mind, though, having been down that road before. Sigh..

anyway! Insanity is going quite well! I still pause and take breaks when I feel my heart is failing but I keep at it! I cry regularly... to be quite honest, I like that a workout can make me cry. I WANT IT! OH, you don't even know how bad!

Tonight I found myself thinking, "Is this really worth it? I'm hungry, just stop and pick up again tomorrow, there's gotta be something 'good' to eat out there somewhere!" BUUUUUUT I didn't!! That's important!!! I took a deep breath and I dug deeper. I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life! (That's a good thing since I tried a TEEEEEENY TINY piece of birthday cake earlier today and Mom snuck 4 bite size Reeses into my hand before I left tonight... BUT that's besides the point!!)

I just finished my protein shake and it was AMAAAAAZINGG! I'm feeling better... still stinky, but better! :)

Side note: Sam left for work this morning... only this time he will be gone for THREE weeks! I am not a happy girl! :( I miss him so much already! I feel like it's the end of the world or something and I'm never going to see him again! Ugh. Anyway, my point for writing this is, I guess for the next three weeks I am going to really PUSH myself! I want to be unrecognizable when he comes home again!
Ready to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment