Sunday, April 18, 2010

CHANGE

So, I think I'm going to make some changes... I can't stay focused! I'm so impatient! I saw results super fast before and I'm expecting the same this time...

I think I'm going to incorporate some of what I now know off of Michi's Ladder and from Weight Watchers and use it for my diet, sticking to around 1200-1400 calories or 24 points. And as I'm doing Insanity, I'm also going to throw in the Ab Ripper and maybe an upper body workout from P90X.

I went and got a bunch of groceries... all healthy selections so I can get back on track food wise...

I got off track the past two days due to the yardsale this weekend but I'm ready for tomorrow...

I'm thinking to start back with Day 1 with Insanity. Clean slate. I hate to start over but I think I need to... plus I like Mondays as a start day for myself!

Anyway, just jotting down a few thoughts... see you all in the AM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment