Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yoo hoo, summer legs?! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

I've been working my butt off and I think it's safe to say I AM BACK!!! It took a little while to get back in the 'habit' of things but I finally did it! I've been so motivated and it's only natual to me to get my workouts in again... no matter what!! I'm seeing small changes already! I didn't weigh in on Monday so I don't know where I'm at weight wise BUT my jeans (size 2, mind you!) are loose and I'm seeing some definition in my legs again. Oooh how I've missed that!!

Speaking of these legs of mine... even though I've got some muscle peeking through, they still have a long way to go. My thighs are just all kinds of bad! I have GOT to slim them down somehow!! My goal is to be comfortable in short shorts and skirts this summer and NOT be ashamed of my legs. I've gone my whole life suffering in freakin 90 degree weather because of these bad boys... NO MORE!!!!

I found a few short workouts online that I've been using; one of them "Attack of the Saddlebags" by Debbie Siebers, which I love! In just a few days I'm noticing a difference! :)

Annnnywayy!

It's really starting to warm up! It was 80 degrees out today (now THAT is my kinda weather!!) so I took full advantage! I laid P down for his nap, Reagan and Aiden played in their sand box and I got to lay out for about an hour and a half! UGH my most favorite part of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment